“Sichuan shredded pork (also called Yuxiang Pork) ” is a spicy dish originally from China’s Sichuan province.
1. 400 grams of pork ridge, pass it into slices. Lay them neatly, and prepare to cut them into shreds. Pre-frozen pork is more comfortable to cut.
2. Cut into shreds and soak in water to soak out the blood in the shredded pork. Change the water several times, and the shredded pork will be very white and beautiful.
3. After soaking, put it in the simmering fence to decan the water. Do not dry it too much because the shredded pork needs water. Otherwise, it will not be tender after being fried
4. Then add a little salt and cooking wine to marinate, add ONE egg whites and mix well. Put in the dried starch, drop a little oil to seal so that the shredded pork will not dry.
5. Prepare all seasonings:
Several pickled red peppers, remove the seeds along with 2 green onions, 2 pieces of ginger, and 6 bits of garlic chop them into small pieces. Select some bamboo shoots and few pieces of black mushrooms, cut them into shreds about the same size as the shredded pork.
6. Prepare the dressing:
10 grams of cooking wine, 20 grams of vinegar, 15 grams of soy sauce, 25 grams of sugar, 15 grams of starch, and a little salt.
6. Start heating some oil in a pan. Wait until the oil gets very hot, drop in the first part of seasoning (chopped pepper, green onion, ginger, and garlic) with shredded pork into the pan to fry for about 5 minutes.
7. Add shredded bamboo shoots and black mushrooms fry for about 5 minutes.
8. Add the dressing prepared before continuing to fry a few minutes till everything is mixed well.